Redwood® Hudson is where you’ll find the single-story apartment you've been looking for. Live in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, pet-friendly home with an attached garage. Redwood Hudson is a majority senior community* where you can enjoy living amongst green spaces, with the amenities of Hudson just a stone’s throw away. You can even get to the hustle and bustle of downtown Cleveland in just 40 minutes. But more than that, you can feel at home in a neighborhood atmosphere where life is quiet and friendly. Won't you join us?
*A majority senior community is required to maintain an 80/20 occupancy ratio, meaning that 80% of our apartment homes must be occupied by at least one resident 55 or older, and the remaining 20% may be occupied by those younger.NEW! Can't tour during office hours? We’re now offering the option to take a self-guided, in-person tour of the neighborhood and our model floor plan! Find out more here: https://bit.ly/TourRedwoodHudson
I moved from out of state and the team here went above expectations to make the process easy. After visiting several options, Redwood was by far the best option. Clean, well maintained, quiet and close to shopping and work. Very pet friendly and steps to the metro walking trail and a very short drive to a beautiful dog park.Jennifer M.
Good experience so far. I am pleased.Arch R.