Redwood New Albany Apartment Rentals
Rent the Apartment Home You Deserve
Redwood New Albany is where youll find the single-story apartment youve been looking for. Live in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom, pet-friendly home with an attached garage. Redwood New Albany is a majority senior community* where you can enjoy the convenience of being close to everything you could need, with all the amenities of New Albany just a stones throw away. You can even get to the hustle and bustle of Columbus in just 25 minutes. But more than that, you can feel at home in a neighborhood atmosphere where life is quiet and friendly. Wont you join us?
Text our leasing team 24/7 at 614-360-9878!
*A majority senior community is required to maintain an 80/20 occupancy ratio, meaning that 80% of our apartment homes must be occupied by at least one resident 55 or older, and the remaining 20% may be occupied by those younger.
Youre going to love it here
We think youll love your new Redwood apartment home, so much that well guarantee it. If youre not satisfied in the first 30 days, well let you out of your leaseno questions asked. Want to know why were so confident youll be happy here? Take a look.